Friday, April 14, 2006

Nine Slices, One Fruit


This is the Blog for a current music project I am working on. The project is "Nine Slices, One Fruit". It is a project dedicated to Galatians 5:22-23 --

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (English Standard Version)

The First Song I have demo of It is called:

Peace (Harbor of Safety)

Peace is a quiet in my soul
A harbour of safety when the storm seas roll
It's a place with my Saviour; holding me tight
He is my Sword and Shield, when I enter the fight --

With principalities and powers,
He is my Strength in this crucial hour

Peace during the storm
Peace comes from Jesus
Peace over this home
When life in broken in pieces

Come to Jesus, He is Peace
Come to Jesus, He is Strength
Come to Jesus

Come to Jes..........us
Come to Jes..........us.
Come to Jesus

Here is the Zipfile mp3 Direct Link

Reed